Kids Adventure Club
October Half Term bookings are now open with separate groups for age 8 - 12 years and age 12-15 years.
Our Adventure Club is a great way to keep the kids busy and active in the outdoors. We have put together a fantastic new activity timetable that allows us to run a wide variety of activities with social distancing measures in place.
• Activity Club Days include
Low Ropes Course, Climbing Tower, New High Ropes, Air Bag Jump, Canoeing, Kayaking, Paddle Boarding,
Shelter Building, Fire Lighting and Orienteering
• Activities run from 9am - 4pm Monday - Friday
• Drop off from 8am and collection until 5pm included in the price
• Book a full week for a varied week program (not available in half term)
• Suitable for age 8 - 16 years (exclusive groups for 12-16yrs)
• Full day £40 per person
• Full refund if the activities are cancelled due to Covid
Take a look at the links below for further information.
A glance at our previous Activity Club to give you an idea of what we get up to!
(Please note this was filmed prior to Covid-19):