What to Bring
We will be outside whatever the weather, participants will need:
- packed lunch, a snack and a refillable water bottle
- appropriate clothing including footwear
- a full change of clothes
- a towel
- waterproof jacket (and trousers if you have them)
- suncream and a sun hat if appropriate
- any medication including inhalers / EpiPen / hayfever tablets
Please ensure your child has weather appropriate clothing.
We recommend leggings, lightweight tracksuit bottoms or shorts.
Thin layers that they can add or remove.
A warm layer like a fleece.
Try to avoid hooded tops where possible, as these will need to be removed on some activities for safety.
Old trainers or walking boots are ideal footwear.
What to avoid:
- welly boots are fine in wet weather but please ensure that your child has an alternative with them as they cannot be worn for some activities
- avoid jeans/denim, woollen clothing or other items that are heavy when wet
- remove jewellery
- mobile phones are not allowed on activities, please leave them at home. If your child needs their phone with them for after the day has finished please let us know and hand it in to reception on arrival.