What to Bring
We will be outside whatever the weather, participants will need:
- packed lunch, a snack and a refillable water bottle
- appropriate clothing including footwear
- a full change of clothes
- a towel
- waterproof jacket (and trousers if you have them)
- suncream and a sun hat if appropriate
- any medication including inhalers / EpiPen / hayfever tablets
- their own hand sanitising gel (we sell these onsite if you need one)
For full week bookings only - if your child has a bike please bring this on Friday, with a helmet if possible.
Don't worry if they cannot ride a bike or are not a confident rider, we can allow for this, just let us know.
Please ensure your child has weather appropriate clothing.
We recommend leggings, lightweight tracksuit bottoms or shorts.
Thin layers that they can add or remove.
A warm layer like a fleece.
Try to avoid hooded tops where possible, as these will need to be removed on some activities for safety.
Old trainers or walking boots are ideal footwear.
What to avoid:
- welly boots are fine in wet weather but please ensure that your child has an alternative with them as they cannot be worn for some activities
- avoid jeans/denim, woollen clothing or other items that are heavy when wet
- remove jewellery